GreenPath Financial Wellness
Your Path to a Healthy Financial Future Begins Here
We want to see you succeed in all you do. In order to get you there, we offer the GreenPath Financial Wellness resource.
- Free Financial Counseling
- A simple call to review all options and personalize an effective plan.
- Debt Management Plan
- Recommended for credit card debt, members will set up a repayment plan to stop collection calls, reduce interest, eliminate fees, and pay off principal balance faster.
- Credit Report Review
- A plan to help dispute inaccurate information and manage/know more about your credit score.
- Housing Services
- Recommended for late rent or mortgage payments, experts will help determine which option is best to get members back on track.
- Student Loan Debt Counseling
- Discuss different options on what is the best way to pay off student loan debt.
- Helpful resources
- Access complimentary eCourses, videos, webinars, and calculators on their website.
Is GreenPath for you? Schedule a free hour-long discussion today at 877-337-3399.
If you're interested in opening a checking account, take this course first!
Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, this course can help you understand how an account can benefit you, different options you may face, and how to deal with challenges along the way.
Follow Veronica and Nicholas as they interact with their new accounts. Based on real-life stories, these two characters deal with common barriers. They use each of these barriers as an opportunity to learn how to deal with these challenges.
In this course, you will learn:
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which credit card to use and when
- How to deal with an overdraft
- What ChexSystems is
- How to clear items from Qualifile
Estimated time to complete: 10 minutes