Business Savings & CDs
We're here to help you meet the needs of your growing business and keep it running smoothly. With a Business Savings account, you can build up equity and an emergency savings to help avoid future uncertainties. Request an in-person appointment to get started today.
Every business account relationship with the Credit Union begins with a small $5 deposit.
Business Money Market Account
If you're looking for a business investment account that's flexible with an attractive rate of return, look no further than our Business Money Market Account.
This account offers a competitive interest rate that is compounded DAILY on balances of $1,000 or more and paid to the account monthly (interest is not compounded on any day the average daily balance drops below $1,000).
Business Certificates of Deposit
Fixed rate certificates of deposit are a safe, secure method for obtaining a competitive on your investments. Turn to the Credit Union for a variety of Business CD terms at competitive rates.
- Business owner's social security number
- Personal information for all signers including:
- Copy of driver’s license and business titles
- Business tax ID and SIC code
- Date the business was established
- Current business address
- Additional documentation based on type of business:
- Sole Proprietorship – certification of assumed name
- Partnership – partnership agreement and registration of fictitious name
- Corporation – articles of incorporation, evidence of corporate existence or good standing and annual registration report
- Limited Liability Company – articles of organization, operating agreements and certificate of existence or good standing
- Unincorporated Association or Organization – certification signed by secretary authorizing signatory and copy of by-laws