Serving Our Members Safely
Important Updates Regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic
As we continue to navigate this historic Coronavirus health challenge, nothing is more important than protecting the health and financial well-being of our members, our employees and the communities we serve. We are evaluating and adapting operations on a daily basis.
Updates to Lobby Services:
- Effective June 22, branch lobby services for "teller transactions" will be available without an appointment. Personal service for account opening, loan closing, notary services, and safe deposit box access, will remain by appointment-only. Drive-up services remain available at all of our branches.
- Our branch located at the A-B brewery complex in Newark, NJ has reopened to in-branch appointments and has resumed its regular business hours.
- Our branch located in the Nestlé Purina offices at 901 Chouteau is now open with updated hours.
Managing Your Money Remotely
In addition to calling us at 800-325-9905 and drive-up services available in the St. Louis metro and Cedar Hill, TX areas, you can manage your financial transactions through:
Please Beware of Scams Related to Coronavirus
Unfortunately, scams designed to take advantage of consumer fears surrounding the Coronavirus are emerging. View the resources below to familiarize yourself with these scams and protect yourself:
- Visit our fraud page to learn more about these scams »
- The FTC offers several tips to avoid the most common Coronavirus scams
- Stay updated with consumer alerts from the FTC
For more information on Coronavirus, visit the CDC website for many resources including frequently asked questions, travel recommendations, and regular updates about the outbreak situation.