Contact me today!
Office: 800-325-9905 ext. 58659
Fax: 314-657-9645 | Email Eric
I joined the Credit Union and Business Services Team as a Business Portfolio Manager in October 2015. I bring over 14 years of commercial lending industry experience with a diverse background in commercial operations. My responsibilities include:
- Loan portfolio management/monitoring
- Commercial loans (including purchases, refinances, lines of credit, construction/improvements)
- Loan closings
- Overall management of business member loans.
Additionally, my focus has been to grow the Credit Union’s small business lending segment, as well as the credit union’s Business Credit Card requests, while continuing to manage existing portfolio relationships.
I pride myself on attention to detail, excellent member service, and helping each business member meet their financial needs.
Outside hobbies include:
- Coaching girls’ club soccer in the south county area
- Spending time with my wife, family and friends
- Watching my kids who are involved in High School & College Soccer.
- Avid sports fan, including St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues, Mizzou and St. Louis University
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Finance, Fontbonne University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Marketing, Fontbonne University