Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
Ever go shopping and forget your wallet in the car or back at home?
Maybe you have a long line behind you and don't want to dig through your purse?
Your Credit Union is here to make things convenient!
With your Digital Wallet, you can simply pull out your phone to pay. All you do is scan your phone and you're good to go!
What's more is the apps display a different card number than the one on your actual debit card. This way your card number is protected if something ever occured.
Depending on your device, we have three options you can set up. Instructions for each are below:
- Apple Pay
- For Apple devices, locate and open the Wallet app (this should be pre-downloaded)
- Click the + button located in the top right portion of the screen
- Enter your debit card information and you're all set!
- Google Pay
- For Android users, download and open the Google Pay app
- Click the "Payment" tab at the the bottom of the screen
- Click the "+ Payment Method" button
- You are then able to take a picture of your debit card or enter the details manually
- After you agree to the terms, there will be a link to call the Credit Union
- When you call, hit the prompts 1, 0 and then 3
- Tell the representative, who will grant you access!
- Samsung Pay
- Android users can also download Samsung Pay via Google Play Store
- Create your Samsung account (or sign in)
- For fingerprint verification, tap "Use Fingerprint" then follow instructions (click "skip" to use the PIN method)
- Enter a backup password and tap "Continue"
- Once this setup is complete, enter your debit card information and you're all set!
If you have any questions on your digital wallet, don't hesitate to contact us at 877-325-2848. We're always here to help!