Because this is about more than money, it's about your convenience and safety during every purchase. If you ever forgot your wallet or wanted a cleaner, safer way to pay for your purchases, we have a great strategy for you to use.
With your Digital Wallet, you can simply pull out your phone to pay. All you do is scan your phone and you're good to go!
The app displays a different card number than the one on your actual debit card. This way your card number is protected if something ever occured.
Please note: While the popularity is growing for mobile payments, not all merchants have participated yet. Be sure to ask a cashier prior to purchase. Depending on your device, we have three options you can set up. Instructions for each are below:
- Apple Pay
- For Apple devices, locate and open the Wallet app (this should be pre-downloaded)
- Click the + button located in the top right portion of the screen
- Enter your debit card information and you're all set!
- Google Pay
- For Android users, download and open the Google Pay app
- Click the "Payment" tab at the the bottom of the screen
- Click the "+ Payment Method" button
- You are then able to take a picture of your debit card or enter the details manually
- After you agree to the terms, there will be a link to call the Credit Union
- When you call, hit the prompts 1, 0 and then 3
- Tell the representative, who will grant you access!
- Samsung Pay
- Android users can also download Samsung Pay via Google Play Store
- Create your Samsung account (or sign in)
- For fingerprint verification, tap "Use Fingerprint" then follow instructions (click "skip" to use the PIN method)
- Enter a backup password and tap "Continue"
- Once this setup is complete, enter your debit card information and you're all set!