Mechanical Repair Coverage
MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there's a plan to fit your family's budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that's safe and reliable.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options.
“[The warranty] has worked out great so far. We drove the car across the country and when we arrived on the East Coast the air conditioning stopped working…Turns out the compressor had gone and needed to be replaced.
The dealership was able to work directly with the warranty company and I didn't need to do a thing. Everything was covered, minus my deductible and the car is fixed and like new. It was a great experience…With this repair vs. the cost of the warranty it has already paid for itself.”
- Paul R.
|Our team is here to help you achieve your goals
and answer any questions:
800-325-9905 ext. 4845 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Program details may vary by state.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved.