We are here for you
Click below for relief options regarding your existing:
If you're not a member yet and are finding it difficult to keep current with your payment obligations, please contact us at 800-325-9905 or email email@example.com. We also have credit card or personal loan/line of credit options that may help during this time.
- $1,000 Relief Loan - Designed to assist with day-to-day expenses, you may take advantage of our quick advance $1000 relief loan at a rate as low as 1.99%APR for 18 months, and enjoy no payment for 6 months. °
- Mortgage & home equity loan(s) - You may be eligible for payment forbearance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what options we can provide.
- Auto/motorcycle, RV/boat, or personal loan(s) - You may be qualified to skip-a-payment ¹ or refinance ² your existing loan to potentially lower your payment. Please email us at email@example.com.
- Credit card(s) - Qualifying Visa credit card accounts recently received an automatic $1,000 increase on their limit to provide more purchasing power. ³
- CD account(s) - All accounts will be waived of any penalty normally imposed for closing a CD account prior to its maturity. ¹º
Business Loan Relief
The following are options for existing business members. For questions or to get started, please contact your Business Loan Officer.
- Loan deferment - Loans in good standing may defer payments up to three months with no interest charge (interest will continue to accrue)
- Refinancing loan - We may be able to refinance or restructure your current business loan at the same rate for an extended term.
- Commercial real estate loans - Make interest-only payments for up to six months without significantly modifying your loan.
- Business line of credit - Interest-only payments on the balance borrowed. Draw from your line of credit as needed and repay the balance over time.
For questions or to get started, please contact 877-337-3399.
- Free Financial Counseling - A simple call to review all options and personalize an effective plan.
- Debt Management Plan - Recommended for credit card debt, members will set up a repayment plan to stop collection calls, reduce interest, eliminate fees, and pay off principal balance faster.
- Credit Report Review - A plan to help dispute inaccurate information and manage/know more about your credit score.
- Housing Services - Recommended for late rent or mortgage payments, experts will help determine which option is best to get members back on track.
- Student Loan Debt Counseling - Discuss different options on what is the best way to pay off student loan debt.
- Helpful resources - Access complimentary eCourses, videos, webinars, and calculators on their website.
0) All loans subject to approval. Rate and terms available as of March 20, 2020 and based on underwriting criteria and may be higher based on individual creditworthiness. Limit one loan per member. Special Quick Advance $1000 Relief Loan is available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.
1) If your loan is paid electronically or through payroll deduction, the money normally applied to your loan will be deposited into your specified savings or checking account. When processed, the due date will immediately advance. If your loan is paid automatically from your account at another financial institution, the funds for your payment will be taken from that account and deposited into your savings account, in lieu of your loan. Qualifying loan may not be delinquent. Interest will accrue on all loans affected by the program, which may cause maturity date to be extended. Loans with pending insurance claim do not qualify. If Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is purchased for your collateral, this payment modification changes the original loan terms and could result in an increase of the net unpaid balance owed if a claim is filed; member remains fully liable for any portion of the unpaid balance. Skip-a-Payment fee waiver and extended time period for payment deferral are available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.
2) Loan must be open longer than 12 months to qualify; 12 month maximum term extension. Value Plus Auto Loans excluded.
3) Credit card account must be current to qualify; secured cards, closed cards, business accounts and Home Equity Access accounts, student cards, and cards currently delinquent or have been delinquent four times or more in past 15 months are excluded from the credit line increase. Other exclusions may apply.
10) Funds from CD closed cannot be used to open a new CD at the Credit Union. In this case, penalty will not be waived. Penalty waiver is available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.