Click a section below to learn more
If you're not a member yet and are finding it difficult to keep current with your payment obligations, please contact us at 800-325-9905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have credit card or personal loan/line of credit options that may help during this time.
The following are options for existing members. For questions or to get started, please contact us at 800-325-9905 or email the address given in the description.
- $1,000 Relief Loan
Designed to assist with day-to-day expenses, you may take advantage of our quick advance $1000 relief loan at a rate as low as 1.99%APR for 18 months, and enjoy no payment for 6 months. °
- Mortgage & home equity loan(s)
You may be eligible for payment forbearance. Please email us here to see what options we can provide.
- Vehicle or personal loan(s)
You may be qualified to skip-a-payment ¹ or refinance ² your existing loan to potentially lower your payment. Please email us here to see what options we can provide.
- Credit card(s)
Qualifying Visa credit card accounts recently received an automatic $1,000 increase on their limit to provide more purchasing power. ³
- CD account(s)
All accounts will be waived of any penalty normally imposed for closing a CD account prior to its maturity. ¹º
- Savings & Money Market accounts
The Federal Reserve Board announced that it has amended Regulation D to allow members to make more than six transfers per month from these accounts.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Stimulus (CARES) act suspended, or waived, all required minimum distributions due in 2020.
The CARES Act also made provisions for Coronavirus-related distributions (CRDs). Under this provision individuals may withdraw up to $100,000 in aggregate from eligible retirement plans (including IRAs) without paying the 10% early distribution tax. A CRD is defined as a distribution made on or after January 1, 2020 and before December 31, 2020 to a qualified indivdual. Learn more here »
Please consult with your tax and or financial advisor regarding these qualifications.
The CAREs act repealed the restriction imposed by the Affordable Care Act that required products and medicines be prescribed to be a qualified medical expense, even if they are available withhout prescription.
Effective Juanuary 1, 2020 HSA owners are allowed to use their HSA assets to purchase OTC drugs and medications without prescription. The CARES Act also specifically listed OTC feminine care products as qualified medical expenses. Learn more here »
The following are options for existing business members. For questions or to get started, please contact your Business Loan Officer.
- Loan deferment
Loans in good standing may defer payments up to three months with no interest charge (interest will continue to accrue).
- Refinancing loan
We may be able to refinance or restructure your current business loan at the same rate for an extended term.
- Commercial real estate loans
Make interest-only payments for up to six months without significantly modifying your loan.
- Business line of credit
Interest-only payments on the balance borrowed. Draw from your line of credit as needed and repay the balance over time.
For questions or to get started, please contact 877-337-3399.
- Free Financial Counseling
A simple call to review all options and personalize an effective plan.
- Debt Management Plan
Recommended for credit card debt, members will set up a repayment plan to stop collection calls, reduce interest, eliminate fees, and pay off principal balance faster.
- Credit Report Review
A plan to help dispute inaccurate information and manage/know more about your credit score.
- Housing Services
Recommended for late rent or mortgage payments, experts will help determine which option is best to get members back on track.
- Student Debt Counseling
Discuss different options on what is the best way to pay off student loan debt.
- Helpful resources
Access complimentary eCourses, videos, webinars, and calculators on their website.
0) All loans subject to approval. Rate and terms available as of March 20, 2020 and based on underwriting criteria and may be higher based on individual creditworthiness. Limit one loan per member. Special Quick Advance $1000 Relief Loan is available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.
1) If your loan is paid electronically or through payroll deduction, the money normally applied to your loan will be deposited into your specified savings or checking account. When processed, the due date will immediately advance. If your loan is paid automatically from your account at another financial institution, the funds for your payment will be taken from that account and deposited into your savings account, in lieu of your loan. Qualifying loan may not be delinquent. Interest will accrue on all loans affected by the program, which may cause maturity date to be extended. Loans with pending insurance claim do not qualify. If Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is purchased for your collateral, this payment modification changes the original loan terms and could result in an increase of the net unpaid balance owed if a claim is filed; member remains fully liable for any portion of the unpaid balance. Skip-a-Payment fee waiver and extended time period for payment deferral are available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.
2) Loan must be open longer than 12 months to qualify; 12 month maximum term extension. Value Plus Auto Loans excluded.
3) Credit card account must be current to qualify; secured cards, closed cards, business accounts and Home Equity Access accounts, student cards, and cards currently delinquent or have been delinquent four times or more in past 15 months are excluded from the credit line increase. Other exclusions may apply.
10) Funds from CD cannot be used to open a new CD at the Credit Union. Funds from CD closed cannot be transferred to another Financial Institution. In these cases, penalty will not be waived. Penalty waiver is available as of 3/20/2020; availability subject to change without notice.