10/26/21: South County Branch Parking Lot Closed
Starting Saturday, October 30 at 1pm through Sunday, October 31 our South County branch will be closed for the parking lot to be repaved. During this time there will be no access to our ATM at this location. We apologize for this inconvenience.
To find an ATM or branch near you, visit our branch locations webpage.
Access your accounts via OnlineAccess and MobileAccess anytime, anywhere from your favorite device. You can check account balances, view transactions, pay bills, download statements, and even make deposits to your accounts with mobile deposit.
10/25/21: Newark, NJ branch closed October 29
Our branch in Newark, NJ will be closed Friday, Oct 29. The branch will re-open to normal business hours on Monday, Nov 1. We apologize for any inconvenience.
10/11/21: Digital Banking Experiencing Intermittent Issues
We are aware that some members are experiencing intermittent issues accessing Online and Mobile Access. Our technical team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
7/26/21: St. Louis, MO Branch Mask Policy Update
Our team has been actively assessing the varying municipality and county in-person service guidelines for each of our branch locations. Starting Tuesday, July 27, mask will be required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, while conducting business inside our branches.
Know before you go:
Providing consistent, exceptional member service while protecting the health of our members, employees and community is top priority. We have implemented additional safety measures in our branches.
- Each team member working in-person with members will be wearing a mask to cover his/her nose and mouth.
- For your convenience, social distancing marks have been placed on the floors.
- We will be sanitizing workstations between serving members.
- For identification purposes, you may be asked to shift your mask.
For questions during this time, please feel free to contact us at 800-325-9905.
On behalf of the Credit Union management and staff, thank you for your membership and the privilege of serving you.
7/12/21: Florissant Branch Renovations-Phase 1
Starting Wednesday, July 14*, you may notice some drive-up renovations underway at our Florissant branch (1075 N Hwy 67). During this time, drive-up services may be periodically limited due to construction.
As an alternative, our Florissant branch lobby is still open, and we have additional full-service branches nearby.
Know before you go:
- Hours of operation will remain the same throughout renovations.
- Lobby services will remain the same.
- During business hours, our ATM/Night Drop drive-up lane will be unavailable. After hours, once daily construction is complete, this lane will be open and available for use.
Thank you for your patience while the drive-up is under construction. We look forward to bringing you a new and improved experience soon!
4/13/21: Mobile Update Effective April 26
To keep up with the most recent security trends and ensure our services are working at their highest potential, the following devices will no longer be supported on the newest version of our mobile app:
- Android devices running operating systems version 8.0 and older.
- Apple iOS devices versions 13 and older.
Although outdated devices may remain overall functional, we cannot guarantee compatibility on our banking platforms after this date. We encourage all members to review the version of their devices and update if necessary.
The mobile app has also updated its software requirements. These updates include:
- Introducing a new dedicated view called Quick Actions in the 'More' tab. The intent of this view is to highlight features that require more attention.
- Opportunities to receive push notifications that get sent straight to your phone when service updates and timely, relevant offers arise.
- Various improvements with mobile deposit service, including showing the deposit slip image associated with this transaction in the Account History view.
- The use of external authentication apps that offer better security methods when delivering one-time passcodes.
- Other necessary maintenance and bug fixes.
12/2/20: Bill Pay Update
Please be aware that our bill pay agreement has been updated. Please review our updated Bill Payment Agreement. Continued use of the Bill Payment service after December 2020 constitutes your agreement to the updated bill payment agreement.
3/1/20: Online Banking Changes
How data details are displaying:
- Direct/Payroll Deposit
Direct deposit will now disburse funds to your other intended accounts right away, rather than appearing in your primary account first and then disbursing.
(Previously on our “old” system, the total amount of a direct deposit would post to an account and, in turn, allocations would then transfer to other account suffixes such as loans, checking and savings)
- “Cross Account Access” Accounts Displaying Joint Owners:
If you have multiple accounts set up with “cross account access” to transfer to/from, you will see the primary account owner displaying as a “joint owner”. For example: Joe Member is primary owner on account 123456 and account 567890. When Joe Member logs in to OnlineAccess using credentials for account 123456, the description under account 567890 will display: Joint owner Joe Member *7890
- Account Suffixes:
Single digit savings account and loan suffixes are not displaying leading zeros. For example, your savings account may appear as XXXXXX-0 instead of XXXXXX-00.
- Loan Amount Due:
If you have a closed-end loan (such as an auto loan) and have paid more than your scheduled loan payment by rounding up your payments or making extra payments, the amount due displayed is the amount necessary to keep your loan current and advance its due date. This amount may not be your regular payment amount. If you wish to pay your “regular payment amount”, please enter that amount into the payment field.
If you are past-due on your loan payment(s), the amount due displayed is the total of the past due principal displayed in the loan’s “Account Details” PLUS your regular payment amount.
Please note: If you make your loan payments online, in Move Money, the payment amount IS NOT prefilling the payment field, however the amount due appears to the right of the field. As noted, this may/may not be the regular payment amount. In Pay Your CU Loan, the amount due IS prefilling in the payment field. As noted, this may/may not be the regular payment amount.
Minor Changes to Account Access by Phone:
- For Money Market account holders only:
Money market accounts have recently been moved to under the checking accounts option (before, money market accounts were found under the saving accounts option)
Mortgage Payment Posting:
- Typically, mortgage payments take up to two business days to post. Your payment will not display online until they officially post. Rest assured, your payment date is accurate to the date your payment was made. Therefore, if you made a payment before the intended due date, it will not be seen as late.
Minimum credit card payments in OnlineAccess vs statement:
- For Together CU credit card users:
You may start to see a slight difference in minimum payment amounts as they appear in OnlineAccess and your actual statement. In OnlineAccess, you may see a rounded dollar amount. For example, if the minimum payment amount on your statement is $101.09, then it may show as $102 via OnlineAccess. The minimum payment in OnlineAccess is current one to reference.