Current Service Update
Our team has been actively assessing the varying municipality and county occupancy rules and in-person service guidelines for each of our branch locations, and I am pleased to share new changes to our in-person services effective Monday, June 22nd:
- BRANCH LOBBY SERVICE for “Teller Transactions” will be available without an appointment.
This includes services such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, cashier’s checks, and instant-issue debit cards. “Social Distancing Capacity Standards” will manage each branch so in the event we are serving the maximum number of allowable members inside the building, you will be asked to wait outside or in your car depending on the branch.
- PERSONAL SERVICE for account opening, loan closing, safe deposit box access, etc. will remain by appointment-only; requests for appointments can be made online.
- DRIVE-UP SERVICE remains available at all applicable branches
We encourage you to continue using drive-up services whenever possible.
Providing consistent, exceptional member service while protecting the health of our members, employees and community is top priority. We have implemented additional safety measures in our branches, including:
- Each team member working in-person with members will be wearing a mask to cover his/her nose and mouth.
- For your convenience, social distancing marks have been placed on the floors.
- We will be sanitizing workstations between serving members.
- The coin-counter machines remain unavailable for use at this time (STL branches only).
Depending on ever-changing local requirements, members may be required to wear a mask to cover their nose and mouth. When not required, members are welcome and encouraged to wear a mask. If wearing a mask, you may be asked to shift it for identification; ski masks and full-face coverings are not permitted.
On behalf of the Credit Union management and staff, thank you for your membership and the privilege of serving you.