Core Banking System Conversion
On Friday, February 28th, our branches will close after normal business hours and will remain closed Saturday, February 29, Sunday, March 1, and Monday, March 2nd.
While the majority of your accounts features will remain unchanged as we implement the new core banking system, various access services will be suspended for up to 70 hours, beginning at 6pm Central Time on Friday on February 28th and running through Monday, March 2nd.
We have worked diligently to make the transition as seamless as possible. Please note the following will remain the same through this conversion.
- Your account number(s) will remain the same.
- Your existing PINs (personal identification number) will remain the same.
- Your existing online banking User Name and Passwords will remain the same.
- Your existing credit union Visa debit card, Visa credit card, and personal checks will remain the same.
- Your scheduled online banking bill payments will remain scheduled.
- Your automated online banking recurring payments and transfers will remain the same.
- The credit union’s Routing/Transit number will remain the same.
Please review the following information carefully to avoid any inconvenience during the extended conversion weekend as various banking services will be suspended beginning at 6pm Central Time on Friday on February 28th and running through Monday, March 2nd.
- Deposits cannot be initiated in person, at the ATM, online, or by phone during this extended weekend; deposit items placed in a branch Night Drop will be available on Tuesday, March 3rd.
- Together Credit Union ATMs will be available throughout the conversion weekend for cash withdrawals and balance inquiries, however transfers will not be available and deposits will not be accepted. ATMs not owned by the Credit Union will allow withdrawals, balance inquiries and deposits, however deposited funds will not be available until March 3rd.
- OnlineAccess and MobileAccess+ will not be available after 6pm on Friday, February 28 Central Time. You will not be able to login, check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, change account preferences, set up bill payments or view statements.
- You may use your credit union Visa debit card and checks throughout the extended conversion weekend; Courtesy Pay, Debit Card Courtesy Pay and overdraft transfer plans such as savings accounts and lines of credit will not be available. Note: Debit card usage is available with the exception of Sunday morning, March 1 from 4am - 6am Central Time.
- Shared branches will not be available for transactions during this time.
- Account Access by Phone will not be available.
- Quicken Web Connect (for Windows)
- Quicken Express Web Connect (for Windows)
- Quicken Web Connect (for Mac)
- Quicken Express Web Connect (for Mac)
Please note: Web Connect is for members that login to OnlineAccess and manually download their files. Express Web Connect is for members that enter their login credentials into Quicken or Quickbooks and let the software pull in their account history. For those using Express Web Connect, the service will be unavailable 2/29/2020 to 3/9/2020.
We encourage you to take note of any actions needed, and the date and time at which these actions should be addressed to ensure the smoothest weekend possible.
We have worked diligently to make this system conversion as seamless for you as possible and apologize for the any inconvenience experienced due to the suspension of services as noted. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to bringing you a better banking experience.