PPP Round 2 Online Loans Applications are Now Open
Your Together Credit Union team is here to help as you navigate through the PPP loan application. Once you log in, you will find step-by-step instructions and resources to help you complete the process. You may also wish to contact your accountant or payroll provider for additional guidance.
Quick Guide for Business
- Second time borrowers must have used their first loan in full and demonstrate a 25% decline in gross revenue.
- Borrowers may elect between an 8 and 24 week period in which to apply their PPP Round 2 funds.
- Borrowers are still required to use at least 60% of the PPP Round 2 funds on payroll expenses. However, there are new expense categories for the remaining 40% of funds such as: rent, mortgage, and operating costs.
- Completed online application
- Proof of ownership and driver’s license
- Average wage cost
- Proof of payroll cost or self-employment income
- W-2 forms for all employees
- 2019 & 2020 profit/loss statements and tax returns
- Small Businesses
- Veteran - Owned Businesses
- Women - Owned Businesses
- Minority - Owned Businesses
For questions related to your business application, please contact the Business Services team at email@example.com.
*Application platform is most compatible with Microsoft Edge and Firefox web browsers.